The use of MDGs is widespread in EA and many companies develop their own MDGs to model their Metamodel. In this talk, Phil will share his experience of developing many such MDGs over the years.
Highlights of this session include:
- The best approach when designing and developing an MDG
- Should an existing Metamodel be extended or is it better to start from scratch?
- Common traps / pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Tricks with Shapescripts
- Implementing Quicklink rules using Stereotype relationships and meta-constraints
- Filtering a MetaModel using View Specifications